Tuesday 10 April 2012

Review: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B Cream

As you may have guessed from reading my post about my favourite foundation (to read it click here), I love full-coverage foundation to achieve flawless-looking skin.  Because of this, and because I had not heard great things about B.B creams in the past, I was dubious to try Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector.



However...I love it!

The consistency is really smooth and silky and it definitely seems to glide onto my skin.  I would say it gives as much coverage as a tinted moisturiser or a very light foundation.  Some reviews I have read argue that it gives no coverage whatsoever but I haven't found this to be the case at all.  I use the 'light' colour and it evens out my skin tone without making my skin look cakey or orange.

A blob of product on my hand (it looks a bit gloopy but I promise you it isn't!)
My favourite thing about this cream is the smell.  It smells absolutely divine!

I have tried to take a couple of before and after pictures to show you how it looks on the skin but they aren't the best.

Before
After
As you can see, my skin tone definitely looks more even after just a thin coat of cream.  You can build this product for a fuller coverage but I prefer using it on days when I don't need to wear lots of make-up, but don't quite want to look like death!

You can buy Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector from Boots (here).  It retails at £9.99 but is currently on offer for £7.49.

I hope this was helpful.

Much love,

Nikki

6 comments:

  1. I've tried the sample of the cream and I'm definitely going to buy the full size cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, isn't it? Thanks for commenting! X

      Delete
  2. Looks great! Love wearing non-heavy make up when its coming up to summer x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This will be gorgeous to even out skin over a tan when you don't need foundation! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. thanks for the review - been wondering if its as good as the eastern BB creams which ive used before so its been very helpful - your blogs coming along nicely well done :)

    http://halabash.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Ill check out your blog now :) if you like mine be sure to follow xx

      Delete